Your New Years Resolution- Firm Up Your Skin
Pain, no gain does not apply here! Leave it to your Facialist to do the work out on your face while you just lay there in a blissful state, being slathered with potions and lotions. After an hour or so of glory, you arise from the bed with firmer, smoother, younger looking skin!
No you are not dreaming, this is really what happens when you get a Facial, well at least it should happen, so long as you chose the right Facialist! But just like Cinderella, that blissful hour of beauty and youthfulness will fade away right before your eyes, unless you find a away to maintain it.
There are many ways to firm up your skin and keep it looking young and youthful. Keeping up with your skin can get pricey! As your New Years resolution lets focus on caring for your skin in a practical way and find natural solutions to maintain your skin and keep it looking firm and youthful at any age!
FACIALS are important! The added exfoliation and stimulation you get from a facial should instantly leave your skin looking firmer and smoother. But the results are short lived unless you maintain your skin at home with the right products and regime to follow.
Great add- ons to a Facial that do firm your skin without the big price tag, but there is one catch, they are temporary. The long term results comes from using these devices at home regularly.
- LED Red Light will calm the skin, and stimulate collagen production, regenerating the skin. Great, non-invasive way to deal with fine lines, uneven skin tone, and build collagen.
- Nuface Microcurrent works on the muscles and instantly firms up the skin.
About Peels; not all peels are the same. Peels do not have to be an unpleasant experience. Milder peels that have no downtime can still be effective on the skin and actually better for the skin in the long run. If you want dramatic results, quickly then a stronger peel may be necessary. Fortunately, with newer technology, peels have become a much more relaxing experience, safer and less downtime than traditional peels. Its also cheaper cost than laser procedures or plastic surgery with longer results than injectables.
Products! I know getting products can get pricey but is it not worth it. We are talking about your skin, an organ that has many functions both internally and externally. Our skin is alive and breathes. Caring for your skin is no different than caring for your body or caring for your teeth. It is important as our skin is a reflection of our over all health. The great part about caring for our skin is it all feels good! So don't skimp on products. You don't need a lot of products, you just need the right products for long term results.
A few important products that really help firm and have long term results, Serums.
- Eminence Acai Firm Skin Serum is full of potent antioxidants and natural firming ingredients. It can be used on your face and eye area. This is not a superficial serum. I have personally seen the results!
- C & E Kale and Citrus Serum not only stimulates collagen, but lightens, brightens and firms your skin. A potent concoction like nothing else I've seen on the market. This really is an organic, age-defying cocktail for your skin!
- Facial Recovery Oil Is a soothing, hydrating, anti-wrinkle oil. Its scientifically proven to reduce wrinkles. Its healing properties are good for acne, scars, wrinkles and sensitive skins. Its a miraculous, Biodynamic oil that no one should be with out!
- Epigran Serum uses Wheat germ (Epigran) which contains Vit A & E to reduces wrinkles. This serum oxygenates and regenerates the skin leaving a nice glow.
- Neroli Eye Serum is not like any other serum you've put around your eyes. It can even go on your delicate eye lids. Its collagen building and firming!
Even better is that all of these products can be combined and used together. They are concentrated so only a few drops are needed and penetrate the skin deeply. Your skin will soak it up and will feel hydrated, and look firmer instantly, yet the results are long term.
Lastly, drink lots of water, pure water. Limit alcohol and coffee. Eat your nuts and berries. Learn to love leafy greens and avocados. Make friends with your Facialist, and visit often. Use Organic skin care products, especially serums religiously and have a Happy, Healthly, and Youthful New Year!